Depending on your model, the mounting plate may be in the foam
packaging, or it may be attached to the back of the microwave
NOTE: To avoid possible damage to the work surface, cover the
1. Remove any remaining contents from the microwave oven
2. If the mounting plate is attached to the back of the microwave
oven, remove it and set it aside.
3. Tape the microwave oven door closed so that door does not
swing open while the microwave oven is being handled.
NOTE: To avoid damage to the microwave oven, do not grip or
use the door or door handle while the microwave oven is being
IZO II : '................ l:I OVUeS"h/lOl 0_"
The microwave oven is set for recirculation installation. For wall or
roof venting, changes must be made to the venting system.
NOTE: Skip this section if you are using recirculation installation.
Keep the damper assembly in case the venting method is
changed, or the microwave oven is reinstalled in another location
where wall or roof venting may be used.
Wall Venting Installation Only
1. Remove screws attaching damper plate to top of microwave
oven exterior. Slide damper plate toward the front of the
microwave oven and lift up.
4. Lift blower motor out of microwave oven.
A. Blower motor
Rotate blower motor 180 ° so that exhaust ports face the back
of microwave oven, and lower blower motor back into the
A. Exhaust port
B. Damper plate
2. Keep damper plate and screws together and set aside.
3. Remove 2 screws attaching blower motor to back of
A. Screws (in recessed holes)
A. Damper plate
C.Damper plate tabs
8. Secure damper plate with 2 screws removed in Step 1.