Do not store or use gasoline or
other flammable vapors and liquids
in the vicinity of this or any other
FOR YOUR SAFETY IF YOU SMELL
1. Open windows and evacuate all persons
from the vehicle.
2. Shut off the gas supply at the gas
container or source.
3. Extinguish any open flame.
4. Do not touch electrical switches or use any
phone or radio in the vehicle.
5. Do not start the vehicle’s engine or electric
6. Immediately call your gas supplier or
qualified service technician for repairs.
7. Do not turn on the gas supply until the gas
leak(s) has been repaired.
Improper installation, adjustment, alteration,
service, or maintenance can cause injury or
property damage. Refer to this manual. For
assistance or additional information consult
a qualified installer, service agency, manu-
facturer (dealer), or the gas supplier.
RV Cooking Appliance
Use and Care
(Appliance is not approved for marine u se)
INSTALLER Please leave this manual with the appliance.
CONSUMER To save you time, energy and money, read and keep this manual for future
FOR CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE CALL: 1-800-688-9900 USA
S SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS 3to5.........
S USE AND CARE 6to19................
S Using the cooktop
S Using the oven