Please retain this information
for future reference
To order replacement parts,
please visit www.kidkraft.com
© 2012 KidKraft, LP
USE AND MAINTENANCE:
-Use on level surfaces only
-Please check assembly at regular intervals, and frequently
tighten hardware if necessary. If maintenance is not carried
out, the product could cease to function properly.
ADULT ASSEMBLY REQUIRED.
Product includes small parts with potentially
hazardous sharp points and sharp edges
in the unassembled state. Keep unassembled
parts away from children.
OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS
AND WARNINGS TO REDUCE THE
LIKELIHOOD OF SERIOUS OR FATAL INJURY:
- Do not leave children unattended.
- Do not allow children to sit, stand, play or climb on any elevated
surface. Doing so may cause the product to become unstable.
- Do not leave standing water while not in use.
- Tightly secure connections. Advise children not to use product until
- Inspect the product periodically for loose or damaged components.
- Instruct children not to use the playhouse in a manner other than
- Dress children appropriately with well-fitting shoes and no loose-fitting
- Do not attach items to the equipment that are not specifically
designed for use with the playhouse, such as, but not limited to, jump
ropes, clothesline, pet leashes, cables and chain as they may cause
a strangulation hazard.
- Instruct children to remove any bike or other sports helmets prior to
playing in the playhouse.
- Place the playhouse on
level ground, not less than
6 ft (1.8 m) from any
structure or obstruction such
as a fence, garage, house,
laundry lines, or electrical